Clan organisation

Go down

Clan organisation

Post  (GE)SamX on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Dear (GE) members,

I would like to start this topic in order to speak about clan organisation.
We all do hope we will get many more members, and for this we need to have a solid basis.
@Byta and Tango, I'm not blaming Smile You're doing it great ! I'm just saying that normally active members can support.

It will be great if each (GE)-Member can tell if he/she is interested by helping for :
-organisation of clan meetings.
-organisation of clan trainings.
-communication with other clans.
-statistics management (members skills, clan wars, most liked weapons, etc...)
-website.
-forum.
-or only playing members, that's great too!

Thanks in advance !

(GE) FRSAM / Sam;

(GE)SamX
Team Manager
Team Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan organisation

Post  Invité on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:03 am

I'm not yet a member. I hope you will allow me to develop that very interesting post by frsam.
Actually your structure is basical, so the best (i explain, two strong admins, probably friends that is better, and good members ). It seems you wanna develop or expand. Without sending this cool clan in an uncontrolable organization, it's possible to bring some easy structure. Most well known is indeed (as désamorcer said) for example :
2 admins, 1 global moderator/webmaster (server &forum that helps admins), why not a recruiter, a war arranger, and members. This global configuration is possible only When you have members enough with fidelity of course.
About your forum this is what i notice, what i can offer to start : developing and organizing all sections (indeed, no offense but elements are missing for you to welcome and keep members), optimizing your "aura" by personnalizing all that (adaptated and modern theme, live chatbox here integrated and others widgets). This forum is a forumotion ? Smile i know it by heart.
Does Uk have an urban terror 's community ? As France or germany ?if yes, communicating on their forums, talking about your clan. I saw you have gametrackers on your portal. Is your gametrackers page created ? Important, most of players watch server stats on GT site, very nice tool to promote your server and clan Smile
About the forum, if you let me the sunday to work, it will be done and great Smile
The post of frsam is an important point, and together we can get this place and team high Smile
Excuses guys, was just a point of view, absolutely not criticisms.
(Byta and Tango added on X fire this sunday )

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Tango on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 am

Hi Reznor,

I agree with you. About the forum, web, etc; I think we need the globalenforcers.com domain. I am a GNU/Linux & *BSD sysadmin. I got 4 hosting server to host this website. We need Byta approbation to do that.

And I agree too with Sam. (thx for posting that here alien )

Regards!
(GE)Tango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 am

i think its really nice that sam and reznor gave us these nice tips and of cource i agree wth them.
i thin we also need a part in our forum for tactics and something like that if we play together in clan wars or in normal games.
i think that can (must not) be my part Smile
but in deed every1 can also give tips and tricks. because i am really looking forward for clanwars =)
and for that we need some tactic.

have fun and a nice weekend
greetz Travis
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 am

ooops so many "i think" Very Happy
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 am

You 're welcome mates Wink

You know Tango, even a free domain as .tk it's suffisant i think. You just need to create for your portal for example :
www. globalenforcers. tk for the portal, and www. ge-forums. tk for here. Just a redirection. And free.
Here, two parts : first dedicated to discussions between GE members, another for main staff about clan's evolution, tactical side etc. The second, public as now.
About troops synchronization,during wars, best is to use vocal server as mumble or teamspeak. You just download teamspeak 3 client, for free.
Vocal servers aren't free. But i can provide GE a free teamspeak server, 10 slots. I have three. Ok for me no problem.
Greetz Smile

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 pm

yes you are right and byta managed already a mumble server =)
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 am

The mumble server is for clan from Brez thanks m8.
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

View user profile http://globalenforcers.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 am

okay.so thank you very much brez Very Happy
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Tango on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 am

Btw, anyone knows where Alfred is?
(GE)Tango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 am

didnt saw him for a while but in the fragvideo of my classmate (logic) he is in lol
not directly featured but i saw his name....
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Urbana on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

correct me if I'm wrong,Smile but I think we should also take into account the ability or favorite activity of each member in a game that could help us organize ourselves to when we play with any clan, I for one am a wild horse I really like to go jump Direct death cyclops I have to avoid this defect,
It would be interesting to also try the other game modes in any of the servers in the clan and see who might be a good leader in FTL or who is most able to defuse a bomb, I personally have not played these game modes.
(GE)Urbana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum